[NTLK] I’m torn...

Tere tjggriffin1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:23:39 EDT 2019

Presentation software might approach being able to do that, but not close
to the same experience. Draw a picture in anther app, save it to an image
file, import it to the presentation app, Place it and size it,add a text
field, write the text, size that, repeat.

I was using my Surface to do taxes and tried the handwriting input. It was
pretty good! A bit better that the Google HWR. And it has gestures for
breaking/joining words, deleting and overwriting text. With Google you have
to open a keyboard to do that. But it does not let you write anywhere or
mix in non-text.

--

- Tere