[NTLK] Einstein Android Build

David Lairson d_lairson at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:17:17 EDT 2019

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask this. I love my Emate, use it all the time, but I was given a hand me down android phone to play with. I wanted to try putting a Einstein on it but I’m having an issue. Keep in mind, my programming days ended in the late 90’s when I move to network admin so I’m just faking it at this point… Plus my background was in C++ and Visual Studio

When I try and build Einstein on my Mac with Android Studio I keep getting an error. I follow the directions for an android build but I get the error “Grade Project Sync Error.” It then lists "Cause: executing external native build for cmake /Users/david/Einstein/_Build_/AndroidStudio/app/CMakeLists.txt”

Any ideas or pointers on what I’m missing here?