[NTLK] UNNA status update 2019-03-30

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Mar 30 23:36:36 EDT 2019

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 14:30 Fritz Toch <birddog at me.com> wrote:

> First off, thank you for your hard work.
> Next, while many of us have offered help this still seems to be a
> one-person job as far as coding is concerned, but as for hosting fees,
> maybe we *can* contribute to that. Maybe people with extra bits of Newt
> stuff can offer auction it with proceeds to UNNA? How about subscriptions?
> I’d pay for Victor Rehorst autographed ephemera! Ideas?

I'd certainly like it to _not_ be a one-person job, esp. once I can get the
repositories all sorted and modernized. :)

I have to admit, I hate to ask for any monetary donations, esp. considering
the site has been down for so long. I know there are many generous members
out there, but I don't want to make any financial decisions that mean
significant annual fees for the community to raise, if I can help it. Let
me know if you all feel otherwise.

Morgan
--
Morgan