[NTLK] Newton Museum.dmg Please?

Thomas Brand thomasbrand at mac.com
Wed May 1 08:37:03 EDT 2019

Good morning,

I have been seeding the Newton Museum archive from my home computer since it became available to me, but I have only shared with two peers at a 2:1 sharing ratio in the last week. Perhaps my home ISP is blocking wider distribution of the torrent?

If someone would like me to share the complete Museum archive via a Dropbox link let me know.

Thomas Brand