[NTLK] PKG fixer for Mac OSX Mojave

Igor Bertolucci igorbertolucci at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:29:06 EDT 2019

Hello Cédric and Pawel,

Thank you for your suggestions.

So I am having issues with certain pkg files. For instance those downloaded with my Mac from Standalone.com. I’ve tried a version of Packager but the software refuses to load on Mojave. I have also tried changing the extension to .newtonpkg but that also didn’t work.

This evening I will try the version of Packager that Cédric included as a link (thank you Cédric).

Cheers,
Igor