[NTLK] Trouble with the ftdi chipset cable

Elias Basse kd5jfe at gmail.com
Thu May 2 05:59:18 EDT 2019

TTL (Transistor Transistor Logic) is the voltage output of the chip, I am not familiar with d2xx but I think it is a direct driver control of output of that chip to do things like program memory chips.

So far I have come across at least 6 or so different widely used serial types in various equipment (Rs-232, rs-422, rs-485, i2c, canbus, and TTL 3v or 5v).  So using it elsewhere may have a chance depending upon how much you are willing to dig into the device you want to use it for.

Best Regards
Elias