[NTLK] The Incredible Shrinking Newt

Igor Bertolucci igorbertolucci at gmail.com
Mon May 6 19:12:01 EDT 2019

Hello Sylvain,

Wonderful! It is in fact just the lcd that has broken, the digitizer is fine. I would love to purchase a couple of your lcds, in case it should happen than I break another one. After completing this first Shrinking Newt 2000 project I am planning to do another one on a 2100 that I have. I’ll send you an email directly with my address information.

Thanks!

Igor