[NTLK] Frank's still here, although but barely

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Sun May 19 13:27:33 EDT 2019

I just want to put this out there:

While acquiring is a form of hoarding, the abundant and excessive collecting of Newton products (and any peripheral software/devices/infrastructure) is “preservation” oriented and archival in nature. ;-)

We continue to build upon and dispense the tribal knowledge for another day, another generation.

-Jeff