[NTLK] Newt Collection

Maury Estabrooks maurye at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 11:06:49 EST 2019

Anyone interested in a collection of Newtons and accessories. I have a 110, 120, 130, 2000 and 2100 which all work. The 130 is in very fine condition. I removed the rubberized surface on both the 2000 and 2100.

Included are power supplies, extra stylus, two keyboards, flash cards, a nylon case, a large Newton brand leather case, a 130 nylon case from the first developers conference, stickers and other accessories. I am planning on photographing everything to post it on eBay. I am asking $500.00 plus shipping costs.
I would prefer to sell everything and not part it out.