[NTLK] MessagePad 120/130 Using Apple Talk and finding the Internet

Craig Goodwin cmgoodwin1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:01:58 EDT 2019

I was just thinking that when looking through the pics. I still have a nightmare getting stuff backed up from mine so I’m not writing as many notes on it as I want to. Once I’ve figured out a good, reliable backup I want to do much more note taking with it.

Thanks for sharing Mark, looks like a really great setup you have there.