[NTLK] Cult of Mac

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:17:40 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I just noticed that there is a second Cult of Mac book out.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/576878/the-cult-of-mac-2nd-edition-by-david-pierini-and-leander-kahney/ <https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/576878/the-cult-of-mac-2nd-edition-by-david-pierini-and-leander-kahney/>

If you had the pleasure of owning the first one, it had a really great little section about Newton owners, with a photo of the SONUG (Southern Ontario Newton Users Group). I was curious whether there is a Newton section in the new book, and sure enough there is. The preview won’t let me look beyond the table of contents, but has anyone had the chance to pick up this book, and is the Newton section worth looking at?

I can’t really go out to the bookstore and look for it at least for another few weeks, unfortunately.