[NTLK] Test run for Worldwide Online Newton Conference?

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 15:17:22 EDT 2020

Hi Frank,

I’m happy to do it, but not many people reported that they want to participate in that test.

We can do it tomorrow. Any time.

If it is possible lets do it tomorrow 16:00 UTC (the same time like we start the Conference. Check your time here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com <https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/>

For you, Frank, that will be 18:00 I believe.

Pawel Piotrowski is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: WONC test session
Time: May 1, 2020 05:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87224970454