[NTLK] Recurring failure on eMate300s

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Thu Apr 30 17:50:11 EDT 2020

Thank you, Frank,

This seems to be the right reference, in any case it corresponds well to what I was expecting and to the power of an eMate.
I hope until there is no further damage. I'll see if I can get some 1SMB5924BT3.
Just before your answer, we were, with another member of the list, able to identify a component that also seems to be compatible, it is the reference SMBJ9.0A.

Yes, like you, I thought that it came from a bad power supply. It's a pity that the voltage and power is not noted (in silkscreen printing for example) near the connector. It would certainly have saved the life of many eMate!

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]