[NTLK] Problem with connecting my eMate to my Mac

Fabrice Braun newton at fabricebraun.de
Sun Aug 16 04:35:49 EDT 2020

Salut Sylvian,

yes I tried the standard work flow. I tried it again yesterday and to my suprise I managed to install the NCX Toolkit, which I hadn't installed yet (hadn't noticed), but everything else failed again. Btw: I can't take screenshot wie NCX, I get the message "not enough memory" on my eMate.

Could that by part of the problem?

Have a great Sunday

Fabrice