[NTLK] [Admin] This is a test message

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Sat Dec 12 13:26:53 EST 2020

The nvwisp address is from my ISP and is administered by GMail, however
I've been told it will be going away in a couple of months or so.
Unfortunately GMail refuses to let me send from the mac dot com, its
related addresses, and AOL (even though GMail settings say I can do so). So
I will have to use Mail.app to send/receive mac/me/icloud mail and the AOL
web page to send/receive my AOL mail (I've had that address for 31 years).

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"