[NTLK] [Admin] This is a test message

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sun Dec 13 06:20:04 EST 2020

Grant, all,

Ah yes, that's right.
You will tell us more about this migration and the material used now.

At the same time... these last few days I was wondering if the list was still active, given the few messages that have appeared in the last few months.
As a reminder, using a Newton is not dangerous for mental health, quite the contrary. So don't hesitate to use your Newton MessagePad and eMate, especially in these very troubled times for everyone. Using a Newton is comforting, as its system is so stable (have you ever seen a Newton make a Bug?). (except for the developers who "have fun" chasing bugs)) and pleasant to use.

By the way, what are you all doing right now?
I'm trying to sort through the thousands of documents, links, sources, project lists, and everything that can be related to my different passions (Newton first of all, but my other passions also keep me busy like robotics for example...) I've so many projects that pile up on top of each other that it doesn't really make sense anymore. The idea is to sort things out in an orderly fashion, and to put things in the order of time needed to finalize each project. My goal is to be more "productive" in the finished project.

Take care of all of you. And let us hear from you :-)

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]