[NTLK] [FS] Various Newton Cases, a follow up ...

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Tue Feb 11 17:48:25 EST 2020

Hello list!

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me and purchased items so far!

I still several cases available and will be adding some more items later this week. (There’s at least a couple of in-the-box Newton keyboards, for example.)

Photos:

<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qzwt8n1sfg6nl5y/AABd5S4cnaEHafE39U_a9b9Ca?dl=0>

Descriptions & Pricing:

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBF2YwQSrpkPYPHpZdKGKH40LWl7W9w9hboZJr3y50o/>

Prices are in USD and do not include postage.

Once again, I’m happy to ship from Canada to anywhere in the world, but please keep in mind that postage may be higher for some items due to their size. If you’re interested in multiple items, we can chat about a bundle deal.

Please contact me off list if you’re interested.

grant _at_ splorp _dot_ com

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian