[NTLK] 99 days

sir iZaac sirizaac at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 18:25:46 EST 2020

Noah,

Might you consider creating the project using 16mm or 35mm motion picture sound sync film via the appropriate equipment ?

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 18:02:55 -0500
From: Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com>
To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 74, Issue 15

On Feb 18, 2020, at 12:02 PM, newtontalk-request at newtontalk.net wrote:

It takes waaay longer to execute most functions on these older machines, and time is just so precious

I was thinking of this subject a lot over the past year or two.

I had the idea of spending 99 days using nothing invented after 1999, to make a film about how technology has changed us since 1999. The Newton would be involved, of course.

Would anyone be interested in such a film?

I was tentatively calling it ?99 days in 1999.?

I have been debating whether to try and make it happen.

sir iZaac

Newton Never Dies; It just gets it's batteries recharged.

Mailed from my treehouse