[NTLK] UNNA status?

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Fri Jan 10 17:30:42 EST 2020

Yes, after Hardy passed away, the company went to a cousin, then something
happened to him. Hardy's widow, Heidi, didn't want to have anything to do
with the company so it eventually disappeared. Only the
iOS/Android/Windows/Mac applications finance are still available as they
were bought separately from Catamount Software. Unfortunately, the new
owner just released a rebadged iCompta iOS app as "updated" PocketMoney app
and screwed the remaining loyal PocketMoney users.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"