[NTLK] Jim's dead Newton

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 6 13:57:28 EDT 2020

I’ll take the high road here and say this:

Stay away from Newton Sales.

Run, don’t walk. And when you have run far enough away—run some more.

I personally have no experience with this firm—but it has, shall we say, a questionable reputation.

It is my opinion that Frank is not in any way affiliated with them. I say it this way not to step on any toes, so to speak.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11