[NTLK] Jim's dead Newton

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 6 16:09:02 EDT 2020

Kenroy:

All I can say about this subject can be found by visiting NewtonTalk.net and performing a site search there through the archives at marc.com for the word “Navigator”.

Part of one such forum thread can be found here: https://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=132427726815734&w=2 . I urge you to follow this thread from its start, as well as other results you might find.

It has been the general rule the past few years to make few negative comments regarding Newton Sales. But that was not always the case.

I hesitate now to bring all this back up, as there is a lot of negativity involved—there’s certainly enough of that in the world right now as it is. Still, the question was asked, and perhaps the best answer is full disclosure.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11