[NTLK] List of Packages needed for Wifi

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:40:52 EDT 2020

Hi,

This is the list (the gold list, I used, lol after rebuilding my Newton’s OS a few times)

✓ STEP 1 Newton Internet Enabler (Inetenbl.pkg)
✓ STEP 2 Newton Devices (NewtDevProxim.pgk,  AND Newtdev.pkg)
✓ STEP 3 NIE Ethernet Module (Enetsup.pkg)
✓ STEP 4 Internet Setup (Inetstup.pkg)
✓ Farallon Enet (FarallonEthernet.pkg)
✓ z3ComDrv:Clli (3comaddon.pkg)
◦ TDKEthernet (TDKEthernet.pkg) <- optional
◦ TDKEthenet (tdk0821.pkg) <- optional
✓ SimpleMail (and all the Stationary)

Message: 6