[NTLK] Newton in the Movies!

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sun Jul 12 21:35:19 EDT 2020

Like Pawel,

I have a doubt that he's really a Newton.

There's a size ratio that's not consistent with a Newton.
Now if I stick to the recognizable elements. And if I calculate the dimensions, this tablet in the scene would be about 14 x 25 cm, while an MP2x00 is about 12 x 21 cm. Which respects the proportions of an MP2x00 but the size doesn't match. And unless we find photographs or slides from the movie, we won't be able to see enough details on the screen captures to be sure.

> Le 12 juil. 2020 à 12:47, Pawel Piotrowski <newton at indigi.co.uk> a écrit :
>
> I think this is not Newton. Is too big. Just compare to Microsoft Natural keyboard size. Another thing - is too ’square’ compare to Newton.
>
> Is there any source confirms that it was Newton?
>

> Cheers,
> Pawel

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net