[NTLK] AuthSMTP.com

Matej Horvat matej.horvat at guest.arnes.si
Fri Jun 5 07:08:10 EDT 2020

On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 23:51:02 +0200, Nic Malone via NewtonTalk
<newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:

> Looks
> like you sign up and they provide you their own smtp sever that requires
> nothing more than a password at your end. They then forward the email
> onto its intended via a secure port.

You can do this yourself with a program called Stunnel. You can install it
on your home computer and connect to it from the Newton.

If you set up port forwarding on your router, you can also access it
outside your home, though I would not recommend that because then your
unencrypted mail goes through the public Internet.