[NTLK] SCRIBBLE brings the Heart of the Newton to the iPad

Anjan Katta a12katta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:43:26 EDT 2020

Hi All, I recently got a newton and got super excited by Scrible. I’m intrigued by the comment a couple replies before that the date/calendar function in newton is better than anything on an iPad today.

Does anyone have a YouTube video or a link or willingness to show what is possible with my newton but not on my iPad?

I’m pretty stoked to hear your guys’ enthusiasm :)

Best regards,
Anjan