[NTLK] Newton in the Movies!

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Jun 27 14:33:04 EDT 2020

Yes there are several like that.  Two others I can think of off the top of my head is "Under Siege II" and "Pandora's Clock".  Both have a lot of usage of the Newton.  "Pandora's Clock" is kind of ironic considering one of the main characters uses the newton all the time for different things, yet keeps very important information on random scraps of paper in her purse instead of the newton.  One of the other characters even chastises her for the scraps of paper and her response?  "I know I shouldn't do this" *searches through the pile again and finally holds up the important slip she was looking for* "But sometimes it works."  Then makes the phone call with the number she just found.

For those that want to see the Newton in "Angles in the Outfield" check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=134-WIlvXXo  and at 11:36 minutes in he pulls out the Newton.  The "beep" you hear is inaccurate but it is what he is using.  There is another scene with the guy setting up the photo with the kid at 26:37 and there are several shots.  At 26:55 you can clearly see it is a Newton.  It might even be a OMP.  The front of the case looks a little more rounded than a 100.

-Dan