[NTLK] Apple Newton MessagePad 2100 for sale

Fundamental Learning Australia robmoody at fundamental-learning.com
Mon Jun 29 10:56:50 EDT 2020

Hey there all,
Just thought I’d give you all a heads up that I’m selling my beloved Green friend. It’s been with me since 2004 from OZ to the UK. I loved the way notes I made way back are still there to this day, the simple foolproof memory cards and maintaining that nostalgic connection to OS9 and its platinum utilities (and also hanging on there in Mac OSX) I built up its environment piece by piece, acquiring bits, over the years...so it’s pretty much got the lot (a Newton stacked burger, so to speak...?!)
Original manuals, leaflets, power adapter, usb-serial adapters, genuine interconnect adapter, Newton keyboard and case, genuine leather 2000/2100 case, Linksys router, 2 x Toshiba 2GB hard drives that slot in...list goes on!
I really don’t want to let it go (sentimental I guess...!) but COVID-19 has resulted in an uncertain future work wise, without going into it too much.
So I’ve got to say goodbye to this unique bit of kit.

It’s over on that auction place but if anyone here is interested, let’s have a chat and see what we can come up with.

Cheers,
Rob

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264779764664

Sent from my iPhone