[NTLK] Newton song

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Tue Jun 30 18:57:30 EDT 2020

Which includes the U.S. National Anthem. The original poem "Defence of Fort
M'Henry" (in modern spelling: "Defense of Fort McHenry")  written by
Francis Scott Key was put to the tune of "Adams and Liberty", a campaign
song. However its tune was from the drinking song, "To  Anacreon in Heaven"!

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"