[NTLK] Developer news...

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 17:22:04 EDT 2020

 Bless your efforts too!!
Thanks to Einstein on Android, I reconnected bought my third Newton (after losing be previous 2 decades ago).
I would love to use Einstein again on my Android too again!
Is there any place where I can download the latest working version of Einstein.apk?
Thanks a million!
Martin
PS: I really have tried building it on my Mac myself with Android Studio following the build instructions, but cannot get past the "com.google.wireless.android.sdk.stats.IntellijIndexingStats$Index" error.