[NTLK] In case you are bored out of your mind...

Stephen Weyer saweyer at me.com
Wed Mar 18 12:23:17 EDT 2020

> Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:58:03 +0100
> From: Matthias Melcher <m.melcher at robowerk.de>
> To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
> Subject: [NTLK] In case you are bored out of your mind...
>

> Since 90% of Germany is sitting at home in quarantine, I thought I give others who have finished finally cleaning up the basement something to do. I can make you a Newton developer today. Yes, today. And it won't cost you a thousand dollars or whatever a roll of toilet paper runs for this day. Just some patience and a bearable internet connection.
>
> So if you feel like writing a program for your Newton, try this:
>
> http://www.elektriktrick.com/ntk.html
>
> - Matthias

and if you’d like to try developing apps in NewtonScript entirely on the Newton itself, there’s “NewtDevEnv”

	https://communicrossings.com/html/newton/newtdev.htm <https://communicrossings.com/html/newton/newtdev.htm>

(be sure to download the free ‘registered user’ versions to avoid expiration;
you can also embed NewtonScript in Newt’s Cape web pages)

Steve
p.s. self-quarantining in Ashland, Oregon; fortunately, few local cases reported so far,
but Oregon Shakespeare festival, film festival, YMCA, restaurants — closed