[NTLK] UNDO: Unified Newton Development Overview

Ronnie Simon ronnie_simon at me.com
Sun Mar 22 11:34:12 EDT 2020

Hello Matthias / Steven

I have been seduced to visit the dungeons and revisit the Newton again :-), so I am working through your instructions….

Where does one find a “Performa.rom” ?

I only ever used the Newton with Windows 95 and then jumped into the MAC world with Yosemite ….

Thank you for “rebooting me” to use the Newton technology in the 2nd decade of the 21st century.

I am intrigued ….

Ronnie