[NTLK] Notephone and OMP/MP100 issues

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Tue Nov 17 12:52:42 EST 2020

Frank,

Thank you for your clarification on the MP100/H1000. I have a much better understanding of the frequent problems with these models. I will make some component purchases and get into the business of repairing the units I have.

About the Notephones and their motherboard...
What do you mean by "a certain degree temperature-related"?
Do you mean that certain components are too sensitive and if they heat up too much they no longer work?

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]