[NTLK] [ANN] New archive of NewtonOS icons

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Oct 17 15:58:08 EDT 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 10:58 AM Sylvain Pilet <sylvain at pilet.net> wrote:

> There are many interesting projects on Prism...
> I would have liked the OpenGL library to be continued…
> http://web.archive.org/web/20020210115907/http://members.aol.com/newtsprism/NewtonGL/NewtonGL.html

I absolutely agree!

MathLib seems to be the only Prism Research program that made it onto
UNNA until now. I've uploaded all the remaining files I could glean
from the Newted mirror and Internet Archive's WayBack Machine. Again,
they're not filed in their respective categories yet, so they're just
in the "incoming" folder for the moment:

<http://www.unna.org/incoming/>

Grant, I couldn't find the books or streams.hqx from the BinHexer
page, but I believe I found all the other missing files (including two
missing font files that were already on UNNA).

Special thanks to Grant and Sylvain for the Prism Research archives.

Maybe now someone can extend NewtonGL. :)

--
Morgan
---