[NTLK] How?s everyone doing?

Gene beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 23 13:12:06 EDT 2020

Heh, I just discovered that this morning.  It works without having to have a ‘Pencil 2’.  I have an older Pro, but so far, so good.  HW recognition about the same as our old Newton 2K1.  Haven’t tried it on anything but web searches in Safari.  It worked then, though.

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas