NTLK Selling an mp100 to buy an MP130!!

From: Adam Dunn (adamdunn@webtime.com.au)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:20:42 EST

Hello All,

Well its finally happened, I've fallen in love with another Newton, so
I'm parting with some items and giving the newton list first dibbs!! All
Items are in Australian Dollars. Those marked '*' are from a second hand
dealer hear in Brisbane. I'm willing to buy them on behalf of willing
parties.

- Newton MessagePad MP100, 2mb flash card (Apple) leather case and
'Tonnes' of software----$150.

*-Stylewriter 2400 printer b&w cartridge ----$75

*-Stylewriter II printer b&w cartridge ----$65

*- Apple PowerCD player with remote----$140

Please reply privately if interested.

Adam:)

GoWest

Community Based Organisation for the promotion of Abilities

Our Aim:-

'To promote the humanity of people with disabilities'

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com