Re: NTLK UK Newbie

From: Michael Jones (michael_jones@mail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 12:35:56 EST

I bought all my Newtons (3) and their respective accessories off of
www.ebay.com.

----------
> From: scm@enterprise.net
> To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com
> Subject: NTLK UK Newbie
> Date: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 10:52 AM
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to the list but have lurked for a few days. I've never had a
Newton - they were always too expensive here in the UK but I've always
fancied one. I've been keeping my eye out for a secondhand Newton but
really have no idea what I'm looking for other than the 2000/2100 seems to
be much better specced. A keyboard would be an essential for me - I'm used
to my Psion 3a ;-)

> If anyone knows of a good UK source of Newton info or ideed secondhand
Newtons at good prices, get in touch.