NTLK MP2100 & Nokia 7110& Motorola L7809

From: Yussuf Mwanza (info@mza.u-net.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 17:01:50 EST

Hi has anyone managed to get the MP2100 to succesfully communicate with
either the new GSM dual Band Nokia 7110 or the GSm tri-Band Motorola L7809?
I use a Nokia 6110 with an Option GSM card to communicate with my MP2100
(send/ receive faxes, email & surf the net). I want to upgrade to one of
the above handsets but only if I can get it to work with the MP2100.

Thanks in Advance

Yussuf

UK

about us at some time. Find out why at: