Re: NTLK Megahertz CruiseCard X-Jack

From: Jared Williams (jwilliam@calpaksystems.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 17:11:16 EST

Your CruiseCard may be covered under lifetime warranty, as my Megahertz
XJEM3336 was. I just called 3Com, told them that the pins wore out and
busted and that I have bought 3Com products all my life and don't want to
switch, and they said, "No problem, we'll send out a replacement." With the
replacement came an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and
instructions for packaging. No problems! New card!

-jw

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com