Re: NTLK url?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 10:46:54 EST

"John M. Powell" schrieb:
> Wasn't there a util floating around that allowed one to add
> url's to name-cards?
I wouldn't install an additional util therefore. I use simply the
Add->e-mail and chose simply internet as category for entering URL's.
The other coices, like AOL, CompuServe, MCI and so on are rather meaning
less to me. However, if you would use LunaSuite you would automatically
have the additional possibility the the Add menu of URL (LunaSuite),
including the predefined buttons for http://, www., .com and so on. The
LunaSuite entries will be used automatically if you e.g. want to open a
ftp connection. If there is a ftp address in a Names card, it will
automatically be entered in the address field of the connection slip
(routing menu->send).

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand