Re: NTLK 2nd try: Wave to Newton Sound Soup???

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 10:56:33 EST

Michael Jones schrieb:
> You could take your wav file and convert it to something that the Mac uses,...

With SoundIcon you dont need ResEdit nor NTK. You only need to pay the
shareware fee in order to convert longer sounds and unlimited times.

> I actually want to do something like this myself, but have not had the time lately, with work and all, to do it. >I work for a global fried chicken restaurant company. When my alarm goes off, it is the sound of a chicken >cackling ("Bock, Bock, Bock-ow!"). This is quite funny in meetings and such.
Hey that's really funny! I'm just considering to have that "bock,
bock..." in one of our meetings. We're building a particle
accelerator... ;-)

However, you guys with the sound problems might e-mail me (privately :-)
your sounds and I'll convert them into SoundIcons. I did this with some
songs from CD's (Cher: believe, Brian Adams: When you're gone and have a
part from Michael Jacksons Black&White as error sound. It's the "Eat
this!" from the intro :-). If I can do it with CD sounds I can do with
any AIFF or anything else, if it can be converted into AIFF.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand ****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by: