Re: NTLK 2nd try: Wave to Newton Sound Soup???

From: scm@enterprise.net
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 11:18:28 EST

Michael Jones <michael_jones@mail.com> wrote:

>>I was just wondering how one could convert a Windows Wave file to a
>>sound Soup usable by the Newton...
>>How can this be established? Via NTK?

>Most of the people who do this kind of thing don't use WinDOS machines to do it.

I've always used SoX (ports on most platforms) to convert Mac/PC sound files. I don't know if it does Newton sound files though. http://home.sprynet.com/~cbagwell/sox.html

snip.

> Macs were designed from the ground up to be graphical/multimedia machines.

'Now that's funny' he chuckled to himself sat in front of his mono 9" B&W screened Mac with non-realtime OS. ;-)

Shaun

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com