Re: NTLK NTLK: Auto Contrast Woes

From: dsteele (dsteele@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 16:12:14 EST

Well, I may have over reacted. I was able to get things back after
several soft resets in a different room, lighting, and temperature. I'm
not exactly sure what did the trick but I have gone in and removed my
Auto Contrast settings and will study the app more before I test it again.

Happy Holidays.
Dale

>I recently installed as set up Auto Constrast on my MP2100. Things have
>been OK until I just sat in the bright sun while reading email. I made a
>new Auto Contrast setting and went back to reading. The screen is now not
>readible. I've come inside and tried to get control again in several
>different lightings without any luck. I've also tried a reset with the
>same results.
>I am unable to see anything so that I can go back and fix or turn things
>off. Any ideas on where to go from here?

"Defy Gravity!"

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com