Re: NTLK upgrades

From: George Pierce (gepierce@ksc.th.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 23:46:12 EST

What holidays are yo talking about we just had loi krathong here and the
spirit of that is not nescessaraly what I would wish to get into. By the
way does your upgade inc the speed boost as well as the MB increase. I am
very interested in both jobs being done on my MP 2000.
I would have the completed objject sent either here to thailand if it was
not too much extra or to my daughter in Missuri. By the way where do you
live? i may have a little difficulity send check with the machine as I
only have persoal check here with meand I may send the machine back by
mail. Please be so kind to advise what is best procedure.
Yours a happy newtoneer
George of the jungle