Re: NTLK -10061 Error - coming my way soon!

From: Michael Alan Jones (michael_jones@mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 15:50:02 EST

>Stay happy, I've got an upgraded eMate right here that never had the
>"dreaded" -10061- error

Cool. I am really using the eMate lately at work. I have been creating lots of documents for work, and the only other conceivable tool for the job is one of those Psions. I need a keyboard nowadays. How much faster is an eMate with the upgrade ("he asked, salivating")? Is it fast enough to usably render a web page?

>From the eMate of Michael Jones
Visit my web page, The Newton Zone, at:
http://newtonos1.webjump.com

about us at some time. Find out why at: