NTLK Re: Lost contact with Newton Oz

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 10:31:45 EST

>Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:52:16 +1100
>From: "Michael" <t_e@bigpond.com>
>To: <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
>Subject: Lost contact with Newton Oz
>
>To the list;
>Does anybody know how to get in contact with Newton Oz?
>My emails don't seem to be getting through.
>If he sees this, could he contact me on:
>Michael
>t_e@bigpond.com
>NewtonOz <newtonoz@ix.netcom.com>

Oz has been extremely busy of late and the best way to contact him is by
phone. He has periodically had trouble with his email service so
occasionally, email doesn't get through but more likely its just that
your email is backed into a large waiting list. Contact him by phone at:

Oz Suguitan <newtonoz@ix.netcom.com>
Phone:
Sunday through Thursday, 7PM to 11:30PM
Pacific Standard Time 1 (818) 781-9391