Re: NTLK Re: Lost contact with Newton Oz

From: Adamson@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 23:33:50 EST

I have tried at least 20 times to reach Oz by phone and have never been
successful. After the fourth ring, you can hear a click, then the answering
machine picks up. After leaving a few messages, with no response, I have
called 10’s of time and heard the click and then hung up before the machine
kicks in. I live in Michigan, he’s in California, so besides the long
distance charge, there is a significant time difference.

Oz, please let us hear from you. You can’t be that busy.

Bob Adamson

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com