NTLK Newton Oz phone #

From: Glenn Roe (myhome@cwnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 02:36:12 EST

Hi fellow Newtoneers,

Newton Oz has a new telephone number. I tried it Sunday night and got
through on my first try to a real person. The number is: (818)781 1009.
Just a little feedback also. I ordered a couple of the new emates he got
for my kids along with upgrades. It took about 3 weeks to get the emates
and I am still waiting for the upgrades. I did have one long
conversation with Oz himself and he seems very dedicated to the Newton
community. I understand this is a side business for him, which is why
the business is only open in the evenings. Just be patient with him.
I've gotten all my orders, they just take time. In a world of dwindling
Newton resources I think we should all appreciate what he is trying to
do.

Glenn Roe
Maintainer of 5 MP2x00s and now 2 emates!

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com