NTLK Deleting text

From: Glenn Roe (myhome@cwnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 02:47:22 EST

The easiest and best way I have found to delete text is to hilite it,
and tap a delete command. I use hilite 2000 from bytesize. The newest
version gives you an instant delete command as soon as you hilite
anything. In the past I used the floating punctuation pad, or even just
kept the small "writer's" keyboard up on the screen in an unobtrusive
place. The scrubbing out of text has always been an imperfect means.
Another means of hiliting is to use the "i" button in styles+, which
gives you the option of selecting all or a paragraph. Punctuation pad
also gives some hiliting options. All the assists I mentioned are
readily available freeware.

Glenn Roe

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com