NTLK Re: The uses of a Newton

From: Michael Alan Jones (michael_jones@mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 13:11:02 EST

> Mr Jones:
>I wonder...how do you use YOUR Newton
>...do you keep any entertainment on it at all??

I use it for what it is designed for - as a personal data assistant. I write letters and email with Works and SimpleMail, keep 50 or 60 passwords in Geek Safe, various documents necessary for work and school in Newton Works, and track my time for the bean-counters with PMS. I have just recently started modifying my web pages in Newton Works, using nHTML. I don't play many games, but if I want to start, I will do it on something that really works great for that, like my iBook or maybe I will buy a PlayStation.

If I want to listen to a CD or tape (for some reason), I would use a Walkman.
>From the eMate of Michael Jones
Visit my web page, The Newton Zone, at:
http://newtonos1.webjump.com

about us at some time. Find out why at: