Re: NTLK ANNOUNCE: RemoteTown English version posted

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 11:48:49 EST

Hi Laurent,

Yep, it was me.

Thanks for taking the initiative! I had looked at the program but couldn't
figure out how it worked. Of course, I didn't even look at the source
file...*DOH*! ;)

It's amazing the sheer amount of Japanese Newton software that's out there
that we've never even heard of. Some of it is extremely cool stuff.
There's one place, FACTORY I think, that may even have an IMAP email client.
  I haven't been able to figure out how to contact them yet (kanji is
displayed on my browser as gobbledegook!)

I, for one, would be very interested in the improvements you've outlined. I
hope the original author is accomodating!

Keep us posted!

Regards,

Gary